This statement discloses the privacy terms for Easy Places website including
- Easy Places is a travel website created to save you time and money while you can access the best travel deals via our site. We search the web for the best traveloffers, fares and rates, and once you found what you have been looking for you will go directly to a travel supplier’s website to make your purchase. This means we do not take your credit card information nor have anything to do with cancellations, refunds, travel enquiries or bookings, but we do ensure that all the travel providers featured on our site are ABTA approved for your own safety.
- At EasyPlaces.com we recognise that your personal privacy is important so here we list the type of personal information that we receive and collect when you use and visit EasyPlaces.com, and how we safeguard your information. Please note that all information received will be for our own statistical and analytical use and we will never sell your personal information to third parties.
- Log Files
- As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as BT or Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
- We also use third party advertisements on EasyPlaces.com to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geo-targeting purposes or showing certain adverts based on specific sites visited. Please note that such cookies DO NOT track personal information about you, such as your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, social security numbers, bank account numbers or credit card numbers.
- You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
- Deleting cookies does not mean you are permanently opted out of any advertising program. Unless you have settings that disallow cookies, the next time you visit a site running the advertisements, a new cookie will be added.
- Partner sites
- Although we only work with responsible ABTA approved third parties, their business policies may include different privacy policies and practices than we have. So when you click through to third party website, our privacy policies no longer apply. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of these partner websites.
- Easy Places reserves the right to modify this privacy statement at any time. If there are material changes to this statement on how Easy Places will use your personal information, we will prominently post these changes prior to implementing them. If you use our website after we post these changes, this indicates your acceptance of them. Regardless of later updates, we will follow the privacy practices described in this privacy statement at the time you provided us with your information. If you have questions about our privacy policies, please contact us.